a few crappy pics of my gw cup

Yup i know..but i dont have flickr...everything of mine gets loaded to photobucket at mo.

You've selected to size them small when uploading them. You can change what size you want them to be before you upload 'em.

Is it lowered in those pics? Difficult to tell.

Flikr is free btw.

Not lowered yet...kws get fitted nxt saturday.
Il look into the photo thing...im crap with technology 8)

Ok..hopefully this 1 captures the stance better..no shadow interferance.
5841881748_8fbdf47220_b.jpg
IMAG0231 by bennybro2, on Flickr

My impressions of the KW1`s?

Initially i was underwhelmed but having had them settle in and now carried out a few proper B road blasts i can safely say im impressed.
Whereas the cup suspension on mine could get out of shape over multiple bumps..the kws just absorb it in their stride and appear to be a lot more composed.
The springs feel slightly stiffer but the ride quality has improved as has the handling.
The next proper test is next weekend @ Woodbridge airfield day.
Will also be breaking my gfs trackday cherry 8)

Originally they were lowered 45mm at front but this proved no good for real life driving, speedbumps and any sort of slope. So after a full laser alignment/geo check it was raised by 15mm.
Overall i give the KW1`s a thumbs up!

Last edited:
These get fitted Thursday. (Yup im lazy..only unpacked 1!)
5855852151_9a493b3b65_b.jpg
IMAG0236 by bennybro2, on Flickr

Took the plunge after rave reviews by woody and a.n.other.
Sourced them direct for a great price too..Im a returning customer and a previous car of mine was used by them to develop their brake upgrades for the Nissan Gtir..back in..ahem..1998!
Uprated pins with r clips supplied by a member on here/meganesport.net

Pads wise im sticking with the Ferodo ds2500`s as i luv em and Millers dot 4 race fluid.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions