a few crappy pics of my gw cup

dangerdaz

Platinum Member
Excus pics..sun is playing havoc and even in shade hard to pick out wheels on my 200 cup.
IMAG0145.jpg
[/IMG]

Fitted with these anyway.
IMAG0170.jpg
[/IMG]

Couple more..
IMAG0147.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0169.jpg
[/IMG]

And my black speedlines are fitted with these ready for trackdays.1st session 21st may. Interesting how they will compare to 888s. Cost me 86 a corner.
Federal 595 rsr's.
IMAG0139.jpg
[/IMG]

Fitted with recaros and has no other internal options so as light as it can be from the factory...

Mods.
Currently has a ktec pro exhaust n decat but will have woodys 100 cell cat fitted soon as decatted, its just too chavvy n tinny sounding.
Has an itg n remap, black hel lines all round along with ds2500 pads plus dot 4 fluid.
And quaife diff..which is great 8)

Future mods.
Alloy or carbon roof
HR coilovers
Lightweight flywheel

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
looks the business!! what on earth do you do for a living!? lol. i need some of your money me thinks....

Well this is my 'sod being sensible' year. Getting divorced and so had to sell house etc. Needed a pick me upper, so the clio n mods are it!
As for my living..im 'old bill'. (Dont panic..im not traffic!) 8)
Im 42, love my cars and modding them for fast road and trackdays.

Well this is my 'sod being sensible' year. Getting divorced and so had to sell house etc. Needed a pick me upper, so the clio n mods are it!
As for my living..im 'old bill'. (Dont panic..im not traffic!) 8)

yeeeeeeeeess!! i LOVE a financial 'f**k you' to an ex wife hahahah. had a good run in with the police yesterday. i was doing 80 in a 60, but i genuinely didn't realise i was going so fast. so i made my apologies, and he said, pay attention to who's watching you :wink: lol.

yeeeeeeeeess!! i LOVE a financial 'f**k you' to an ex wife hahahah. had a good run in with the police yesterday. i was doing 80 in a 60, but i genuinely didn't realise i was going so fast. so i made my apologies, and he said, pay attention to who's watching you :wink: lol.

Hehe...some of us are nice you know. 8)

Love it too! And it's great to drive with the diff. And I want your seats if I haven't told you 100 times already :wink:

Trip to the Nürburgring in June then????

(See link in my signature!) :wink:

Looks the nuts, and looks like you do indeed love your cars. Good on ya :smile:

Another couple of pics
222682_210384925648633_210086175678508_651213_2162354_n.jpg
Taken by my daughters bf.

IMAG0174.jpg
Fitted after headaches with the ktec pro

Il just reiterate what noddie says about the akro
'Ace'

Finally debadged the rear and fitted stubby arial.

Is there a way to show hi res versions?
Not sure if doing it right as im a technophobe!

Last edited:
Nice car. Big fan of the wheels, diff and exhaust. I'm too scared to start changing anything on mine! I think it would be a slippery modding slope, I'll hopefully be happy with my brodit phone holder and cg locks for a few months :tongueout:

Similar Thread Suggestions