200T Problems

I've had these same crash funny noises for a few months and the dealers have said there is nothing wrong
I have struggled to describe the noise but now I've seen these posts I can describe the fault perfectly now
I personally thought it was the plastic wheel arches dropping down and rubbing the tyres
i do have some scratching of the underneath of the front bumper

Had it in for service and to sort this problem out, turned out to be anti roll bar bushes.

apparebtly it's quite labour intensive as they have to drop the subframe.

To add to this, I've had a few issues too...

same knocking, crunching from the front... My local dealer re-torqued the top mounts, which resolved it, but I noticed yesterday it's back again... Seems the strut tops keep coming loose in my case

The other is the gearbox, every now and again in 'race' the gear changes become quite sluggish on down changes, as if it's getting too hot or something... I don't have the RS monitor otherwise I'd be able to check if heat was an issue. My dealer couldn't find any issues when I took it in... Strange!

Got one to add with the R Link. The icon for the RS monitor disappeared yesterday and the only way I could get it back was to do a factory reset. Anyone else had this?

Got one to add with the R Link. The icon for the RS monitor disappeared yesterday and the only way I could get it back was to do a factory reset. Anyone else had this?

factory reset , after reading past posts this seems a common problem with the 200ts various electrical problems
mine had the engine mount problem
strut problem
wiper problem
radio problem
sat Nav problem
engine starting itself
lights not going into high beam
Rear boot opening turns on hazards
etc etc etc
Most problems solved by taking card out and then back into slot
this ain't to handy when you are doing 70 on the motorway and having to pull over and reset to get wipers and lights to work

I've had no issues with the gearbox on mine so far and I've kicked hell out of the car a good few times now. Everything else seems fine atm

The only gearbox issue ive had is when it holds 4th a little too long in auto... Other than that it's been spot on.

Well this thread filled up quickly...

Didn't realise there were so many issues! Thought they'd be ironed out by now for us all.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
J Clio 200T Area 20