200 vs 197

Which is better looking?

• The 200

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • The 197

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
TBH, I don't prefer either, but I don't like the diffuser on the 200. Voted 197.

Vote cast! :wink:

Roy, I don't know if you would if you saw one.... Don't get me wrong they look great, just not sure I would want to own one...

I'm with Paul on that. There's a guy with a matte Alpha who drives the same way to work as me. When it's clean it looks mint - the rest of the time it looks a mess. :worried:

My vote is 197 against ugly front end of 200...i do like the look of pipes showing on 200
but wasn't their a reason why they didn't do it on 197 in first place..seems to be a lot of 200's coming on the market now .

Vote cast! :wink:

Roy, I don't know if you would if you saw one.... Don't get me wrong they look great, just not sure I would want to own one...

I think I need to go and see one in the flesh then Paul.Trip over to Worcester
And have a look
Theres just something about that colour.Will let you know

Vote cast
I found this quite hard to be honest
Love the 197 front -love the 200 rear
The 200 looks 'meaner' which gets my vote
Plus i own one!!:thumbup:

might as well rename the poll "Which car do you own".

Could get the opposite result by running the "Which car is better" poll?

Vote cast
I found this quite hard to be honest
Love the 197 front -love the 200 rear
The 200 looks 'meaner' which gets my vote
Plus i own one!!:thumbup:

Meaner, i think you meant gay

article-1213944-06494E31000005DC-275_468x286.jpg

That front end is not mean in any way

Meaner, i think you meant gay

article-1213944-06494E31000005DC-275_468x286.jpg

That front end is not mean in any way

What I hate the most about the 200 is I feel Renault have pulled a fast one. They needed a facelift clio to join the Renault family (Laguna and Meg already had one) but knew there was a new clio on the horizion so they simply stuck a front end on the current one. Look how the bumper meets the wings compared to the Meg 250!!!! Now imagine a 'mini Meg' as a Clio.....Hmmmm

The only thing they had to change was the bumper and lights. Renault could even be arsed building washers in the bumper in order that the modern 200 could have bloody xenons. The plus for trhe 200, all the small things I hate about 197 and fixed in the 200.

Last edited:
197 is lean & mean
mean197.png

200 is it's not so well endowed brother
ugly200-a.gif

But as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder (owner) :smile:

Last edited: