200 vs 197

Which is better looking?

• The 200

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • The 197

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
You'll probably find 197 owners will say the 197 and 200 owners will say the 200.
Its an unfair test at theres more 197 owners on the site :bounce:

I am totally unbiased I have sat here and looked at both for at least I wound say 0.000000000000000000001 of a second and my vote goes to the 200

As the most ugly bug nose in the world
It has to be the :shout:197:smile:

I'm split 200 has the better rear, tidier exhausts through the diffuser and 197 has better front bumper less fiddily and glossy!

No I'm not doing it to be diplomatic.

**** dunno what to do there isn't that as an option.

NOddie,spotted a 197 front bumper,wings and head lights for sale if yr interested?

I have that all already :smile: I need a 200 rear bumper and exhaust, cheers for the offer though, at least I no where to come if I need any parts lol. On a serious note it does look better but I couldn't be bothered doing it tbh.

I think most people will vote for what they own, i did, but thats because i think it looks meaner and has better road presence especially with the body kit.. But now both have been out a while some people have just gone for looks alone when they buy. I think there is a healthy mix of 200's and 197's on here now to make this fairer. Unfortunately its a bit of a general thing that the 200 isnt the prettiest car, said in magazines and every one that doesnt own a 200 lol! But as a car, i wont quibble that standard vs standard its better.