200 soon!

hi all, just joined tonight!
will be getting a 200 in a few weeks! going to test drive one tomorrow. What colours does everyone think?
i like the liquid gold but i think there hard to get hold of. i like the white but i think theres too many about? also like the the RB's but i think there hard to get hold of.
thanks

All the colours look good, white does look excellent (see my flickr for pictures of lots of clios :wink: ).

If I bought once brand new and had the choice I would of gone for RB+cupspoiler+white speedlines, when I see one with that spec I tend to come over all funny.
But pearl white looks the dogs too it just needs to be clean and in sunlight.

Welcome mate, I do like the LY very much...GW is also nice. Tbh Mercury isn't too bad either in fact every colour :wink:...The blacks look a bit more subtle as the black detailing doesn't show up but they still look gorgeous :smile:...Whatever colour you'll love it...trust me on that one :smile:

Thanks for all the comments, I'm deffinatley buying one in a few weeks just want to finder right one! White, lovely colour just hard to keep clean, RB is very nice aswell, and then theres LY which i also love! But it's choosing and finding one cup packed with recaros, satnav and Bluetooth!

:welcome: to the site dude.

The rarest "loud" colour 200 is red....I have never seen one round here, first time I saw one was at Renaultsport meet last year.

LY is not as common as white, but there are a few around. LY is my favourite colour :smile:

I like white too...it's understated, yet still looks amazing when clean :tongueout:

Welcome to the site! :thumbup:

I think it's just gonna have to be White! There stunning! And that One with White wheels.. Well that makes me go all funny inside!

Thanks for all the comments, I'm deffinatley buying one in a few weeks just want to finder right one! White, lovely colour just hard to keep clean, RB is very nice aswell, and then theres LY which i also love! But it's choosing and finding one cup packed with recaros, satnav and Bluetooth!

Want to buy mine, no sat nav though ;/ lol

Welcome :smile:

Just test drove one! I absolutely loved it and now my decision is AG! was beautiful! I'll have it in around 2 months. Thanks for the replies guys