Hopefully Soon To Be 200 Owner!!

Hey There!!!
Im Dan from Durham.
Im currently driving a mk2 octavia vrs which I do love but I've wanted a 200 for a while now.
I know it may be a little down on power but the handling on them seems unreal!! And yesterday I couldn't shake a 197 f1 on the a690 you Durham ( incase it's anyone's on here)
im really after a full fat model with cup suspension and proper recaro seats as for colour wise I'm thinking red, white or the blue :smile:
My budget would be 9k and I have seen one local on a 10 plate in white with 23k, one owner and the spec I want for 8950. Is this a decent price?
I've also seen a few cheaper ones from 7500 with around 50k
Anyway that's enough waffling on!

Welcome along! You appear to have done your research, earlier 200s will be coming into cambelt changing time soon, so bare that in mind!

Yeah it's 6 years or around 70k iirc. Do you know a rough idea of a belt and water pump change? Is it a £500 bargaining tool?

£500 would be about right, for two belts and pump, depends if you get the de phaser done aswell, which is recommended, but obviously more expensive..

6 years/72k on a 200 yeh

:welcome:

and as above..seem a bit steep to me..pretty sure you can get a cheaper example..good luck

Do I have to subscribe to post a wanted add or view parts for sale? Or do I have to have so many posts?
Thanks
Dan