197cup 28.08.10

All depends on the look you're after keiran. Personally I think the wheels look even more lost when the car's lowered

Think 18mm is a good one. Thats how much further a set of oz's stick out (same as marks).

I've got 16mm on mine, look perfect on FF ride height. 197-F1 has 12mm on his with cup suspension and looks nice too

Not really chips just a rash, the paint was never broken. A rash is the best way I could descibe it, sorry :smile:

With the OZ's Ive had no such problems, maybe because everything sticks to the 888's instead :lol:

The 888s also like to fill the arches with $hit£ lol.

So the car was dropped of on Friday morning to have the suspension set.

Height, camber, toe, aligned...etc

Heres some pics of how it looks now. The coilovers rebound and compression are currently set at 0 till they are run in (roughly 300 miles) Even set at this the car is totally different, it's so much more direct and theres alot more feel through the wheel.

386b9176.jpg

dd35eb51.jpg

5acb7e19.jpg

c91c4757.jpg

3b86834c.jpg

Hi dear Mark :bounce1:

i'm waiting for ast top mount, do you remember your height, camber, toe, aligned...etc?:thumbup:

Hi dear Mark :bounce1:

i'm waiting for ast top mount, do you remember your height, camber, toe, aligned...etc?:thumbup:

I didn't set them mate. I had them set for fast road use, it ended up easier to provoke into lift off oversteer more than standard but it was more progressive and turn in was much sharper.

Take it to someone that looks after rally cars and they'll sort it for you.

I didn't ask for a specific height or anything just wanted it set the best it could be for fast road and one or two track sessions a month.

You sticking with H&R Coilovers ?

Another really really cool car on here .

Another few hours gone re readinging your thread

You still got this car >? any current spec posts ?

Another really really cool car on here .

Another few hours gone re readinging your thread

You still got this car >? any current spec posts ?

Nah! He took the good bits off and sold 'em. Then sold the car. Guy on here bought it, Chris is his name I think.

So he has gone all together :-(

What's he got now

He still comes on now and then. Last time I spoke to him (Our last rolling road day meet) he didnt yet have a replacement and was just "borrowing" his missus' 500 Abarth :thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
knuckles Spotted 1
evilerik Clio General Chat 1
D Spotted 1
Roy General Chat 4
voinea New Members 25