197cup 28.08.10

I thought that myself but you can definitely see negative amber and toe in. It may well be that they are standard settings and being able to see them is amplified due to the car being lower.

I love your car mate, I'd love your airbox but I don't know how to move and mount the coolant bottle :worried:

I'll try and get a picture that shows off the camber and toe.

Good morning:coffee:

This is my friend witch i've sold my r3maxi airbox.. he move the coolant bottle more simple of mine..:clap:

look:
-the first piece of rubber tube (inserted in the radiator) is the original (so you don't need to change it)
-then there is a short metal tube for join the first tube with the second
-and finally there is a rubber tube that connect the short metal tube to the tank.

on the other side there is a simple rubber tube for connect directly the tank to the radiator..

our problem in italy (not only italy), is that we need to move also the brake fluid tank..:blush:hmy:

cacciaconigli002.jpg

To much work for me mate, mine is still a road car so I can't be bothered having it up on stands tinkering with it just yet :smile:

Do you have the R3 box back on now ?
Why the change back, did the maxi box make less torque low down the rev's ?

i change back to the v6 airbox because in italy this mods is not omologated.. and after many week i change idea and refit the old version..

under the bonnet with the evo2009 box there was a playground for our policeman:thumb1::thumb1: if they see it, i'll take 600£ plus car revision...

yes, is the same, the Y is not omologated! but is more simple watch iunder the bonnet than watch under the car :tongue_smilie:

HI mark..:smile: i'm thinking to buy the ast coilover, there are three spring's type..:glare: road track and race..

which of these three do you have? the track one i think:jase2:

HI mark..:smile: i'm thinking to buy the ast coilover, there are three spring's type..:glare: road track and race..

which of these three do you have? the track one i think:jase2:

Valved as track with stiffer springs 110n/mm front and 110n/mm rear. They are also ok for slicks.

Hi mark.. have you ever had some problem with the redtop25?

i think that it is the culprit of my abs problem of yesterday!

today i've tought that i had many eletric little problems how windows down fault, gauges fault, xeno fault..

all this problem make me think that the battery with new ecu and new works is not enough Ah...

what do you think?

I've only had one problem and it was my fault, I let the car lie without starting it for 2 weeks.

Your not meant to let them go flat but it's still ok.

Maybe try the standard battery and see how that is ? I also always press the clutch so the starter motor & redtop don't need to work as hard.

Hello Mark, I'm thinking of buying a set for my clio AST 200 ..
I wonder how you found yourself in the drive?
I use the clio much on track ..

thanks ...

Hello Mark, I'm thinking of buying a set for my clio AST 200 ..
I wonder how you found yourself in the drive?
I use the clio much on track ..

thanks ...

They are great on track.

With the solid top mounts you get a lot more feedback through the wheel.

I've not been on here much lately, my car is pretty much looking how it did when I first got it with the exception of the .R fog blanks which I've not got round to removing.

I'll get some pictures up when I get a chance.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
knuckles Spotted 1
evilerik Clio General Chat 1
D Spotted 1
Roy General Chat 4
voinea New Members 25