197 getting stripped!

First post, so please be gentle :hug:

Ive just bought a 197 clio, which i intend to use solely on track, but will keep it road legal for the time being. Few quick questions, as the interior will be coming out.

is there a module i can unplug for the airbags, as they will all be removed, and i dont want the light on the dash. Plus new steering wheel, and dash etc.

on the exhaust, im told they are very heavy. So whats the best system? Weight wise, and that will keep to 90db ish. And are there just cats on the mid pipes? As they will be saying goodbye as well!

first time i have really driven a 197, and to be fair i love it already! Great cars, and cant wait to get it on track!

You can unplug the module - underneath the console beside the gearstick but the light will still show.

You can unplug the module - underneath the console beside the gearstick but the light will still show.

Any idea how to get the light off with no module? Or desolder the LED from the cluster? This is presuming i keep it on the road, as may just get a trailor at this rate. So much easier!