197 For the wife

ROBBAT

Gold Member
Just bought a 197 for the wife, we have looked at so many cars and i was surprised when she said i like it.

It is a nice looking car and the seats are good i liked it straight away but we have looked at that many cars i thought Barbara would say no again. My wife is 59 but the car is very grown up and although looks sporty it is not boy racer looking i hope she grows to enjoy it. Big step up from her Rover 25 GTI.

Welcome to the club. Nimbus is such a nice colour. It shows off all the best bits of the Clio without being too shouty.

It's worth signing up to the site, the How To's are particularly useful if you like to have a go at fixing things yourself.

A 197 for the wife!!!! That's a cracking deal wish I could trade mine in lol.Welcome to the forum mate I'm sure your wife will love it.I haves nimbus and the wife's daily drive and she loves it

Thanks for the welcome. Some of your replies made me chuckle. A picture of the old girl! and as much as i like the 197 i will keep my wife LOL!

If we're trading in females for car's I might have to see what I can get for the old mans Merc...probably a 6ft 7 shotputter called Holga!

Welcome along!

Welcome to the forum!

My Mrs' ended up with a Clio 200 - she loves it and complains how our other car doesn't handle very well!

I don't mind paying for 2 years as i believe these sites are very helpful. Where do i pay.

Both she and you will love the car.

The site is free but becoming a paid member gets you access to all the forum including may guides on how to fix odds and ends on the car your self.

click "settings" at the top right of any page.
then in the left menu click paid subscriptions
and you choose from there.

Similar Thread Suggestions