06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

I have just noticed nearly all of my project thread is about cleaning ah well here is the engine bay because my bonnet was up and i have the powerflex mounts fitted
IMG_8517.JPG

and my god what a windy day it is however having a day off and no bushes to sort out as im still waiting for my g/box bush i decided to give a clean (again)

IMG_8495.JPG IMG_8500.JPG IMG_8502.JPG IMG_8505.JPG IMG_8511.JPG IMG_8523.JPG IMG_8528.JPG IMG_8534.JPG

Yay i can do something now i had ordered one of the induction hoses from @exon which has arrived today with fantastic customer service.. the hose removes the resonator box once on ill get some flicks i have no idea if it will make it better but having less restriction for the airflow cant be a bad thing.

Got the pipe fitted I'll get some better pics and I'll get it out over the weekend colour is spot on and took 5 mins if that I will be removing the box itself when I change the gearbox mount soon

IMAG2175_1.jpg

Car felt good when I went out in it yesterday I didn't hear that much more noise but the ktec one probably took care of this and I don't know if the car felt better because I haven't been out in it for a few days never the less.. one thing that has been on the list for a while since I read up on one is a sprint booster and all being well I will be ordering and getting one posted today from a member on here

Got the sprint booster fitted today and wow the difference it makes is night and day I did turn it off a few times to see what it was like and it's impressive..

And got the button tucked away

IMG_20170118_131033_1.jpg

I also posted I had fitted my induction pipe and didn't really get a good picture but here it is

IMAG2178_1.jpg

Also I have just sent the wrong arb Bush back and am waiting to get all the new bits which I have been told are at the shop exciting times ahead..

Reactions: Big Ben and Sean197
Got the sprint booster fitted today and wow the difference it makes is night and day I did turn it off a few times to see what it was like and it's impressive..

And got the button tucked away

View attachment 16248

I also posted I had fitted my induction pipe and didn't really get a good picture but here it is

View attachment 16247

Also I have just sent the wrong arb Bush back and am waiting to get all the new bits which I have been told are at the shop exciting times ahead..
Looks like a tidy install job you've done there mate.

I'd love to try a sprint booster. They really that good?

They do tend to come up for sale in the used section quite regularly so find that a bit off putting!

Glad your happy with it. Let us know if anything changes...

IS this the same as the Pedal Box from the Swiss?

i do believe so the dtuk peddle box i think however have never had one this is the fist thing like this i have had..

this morning from stone cold the car felt fine with the old kangarooing and i had left it in green mode.

so have decided to go ahead with a few things which will make my list a little bigger
my full powerflex kit i am just waiting on the gearbox mount and correct arb so..

powerflex engine mount and gearbox mount (to fit)
powerflex arb bush (to fit)
powerflex front wishbone bushes with camber adjustment (to fit)
powerflex rear axle bushes (to fit)

and on my to buy list before my next trackday in may is

ktec black edition disks whit CL pads
stud and nut conversion kit 90mm front and 75mm rear
10mm pms wheel spacers for the front
1 degree rear camber shims
braided lines

Im hoping i can do a full day on the car and get the subframe down tart it up whit a bit of paint and fit the arb and wishbone bushes with the engine mounts and get the hoses disks and pads done with the wheel studs at the same time but well see what happens

Reactions: Sean197
so you are going full Powerflex then..will stiffen the whole car up..
Yeah I ordered the whole kit for Christmas and forgot the gearbox mount and got the wrong arb Bush so all sorted now just need to fit them.. and yeah it should feel great. I'm looking forward to seeing how its like with the billys

bushes are on there way should be here tomorrow so ill be ordering my brakes after i get back from snowboarding and start getting the work done.