Your thoughts please??

Well after an incident with a Tesco lorry and a kerb I now have to get an alloy re powder coated...!!! So thought why not get the upper/lower grills/ diffuser done..!! Clio is albi and wheels are anthrite.

I want the diffuser done in gloss black but has anyone done the grills like this..???

I was also thinking of doing the RS splitter and spoiler tips in gloss black as they are looking washed out...!!!

So what do people think or does anyone have and pic's of the above??

Cheers

I am the same, mine are getting powder coated at the moment and have prime red the diffuser, I might do the interior strips to match but won't do the front as don't think it will look right!?

I think I will do the spoiler tips but really can't decide on the grills/splitter, not seen any gloss black..!!

Do them black it will look smart, I miss read at first thought you wanted them anthracite a d that would look a but cack

Check out my progress thread, my diffuser, door handles, grill uppers and lower, mirror covers are all gloss black. You should be able to see on the pics.

The plastic does look a bit discoloured after a while, gloss black is a big improvement looks wise.

Mate your car looks nice..only other colour I would get!!! Think I will keep wing mirrors albi but getting rest done...hate the washed out grey!!! Just in two minds about RS splitter!!

Need cambelt/Waterpump doing so bloody expensive month....!!!!