You know its Winter when...

Cars are good really when you think about it. They cope with temperature that at there extremes are between minus 16 in the winter and like 30 in the summer. And that's just the UK! They still start and function, keep us dry, safe and mobile, warm, or cold. Good old cars!

Lol you sound like you should right Honda adverts! :wink:

For me, a jug of warm (not boiling) water always does the trick and has never let me down in 19 years of driving. It saves p*ssing about with that awful scraping or spraying god knows what onto your pride and joy. Unless you have a cracked or chipped windscreen, don't be put-off by the scare-mongering and I've never really had a problem with any re-freezing.

Cars are good really when you think about it. They cope with temperature that at there extremes are between minus 16 in the winter and like 30 in the summer. And that's just the UK! They still start and function, keep us dry, safe and mobile, warm, or cold. Good old cars!

God bless us, every one :tongueout:inky:

isnt it great when everything just works?

Damn 30!...a temp like that will make it a day for outdoors here...the coldest it get here is 10 and it reached 60 in summer this year.

I used to run water / methanol injection in my old golf and used the windscreen washer tank for storage. Left the wiper washers connected aswell though and quickly noticed i had instant de-icer on demand! now i just chuck some methanol in my washer tank in the winter :-p

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Clio General Chat 2
jasonlovesfrench Gallery 0
matt9566 General Chat 8
S Wheels and Tyres 0
ZorkoRS197 Clio General Chat 2