Yokohama parada

Yeah i have them on mine at minute the tread pattern is very pronounced with massive drainage grooves wet grip is unbelievable but beware it will knock ure speedo out by 4mph as they have the wrong profile (40)

Prada spec 2' are known for awsome dry grip, on the levels of a track tyre, but are pretty poor in wet weather

I ran paradas on the 197 back in 07/08. They are decent tyres but not anywhere near the dry grip of track tyres. I would rate them below the contis on the 200 for dry grip.

For the price it isn't bad but I'd go the extra for contis.

I ran paradas on the 197 back in 07/08. They are decent tyres but not anywhere near the dry grip of track tyres. I would rate them below the contis on the 200 for dry grip.

For the price it isn't bad but I'd go the extra for contis.

U sure they were the spec 2's?? If they were, you couldn't of got enough heat on them, go on any car forum and ask about them

Yoko Parada2's are a good tyre, got a lot of positive feedback from customers on these, only gripe we've had is that they wear quickly.

Well its obvious they wont have the grip of a toyo 888 or dunny they have too much tread so not as much surface contact