Yokohama Parada Spec 2

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Anyone had any experience of these? They dont appear to do the correct 215/45/17 but they do a smaller side wall one, 215/40/17. Not sure if they would look silly though as the tyre would appear smaller in the arch :001_unsure:

The 40 profile is fine, 5mm difference dought the mrs would notice:smiley:.
The tyres when i tried them were good in the dry.
Not very good in the wet.

I was speaking to Russ about these. And iv used them before but on a mini cooper, and as Steve said, not too great in the wet but really good in the dry, im considering some!

Anybody got any pictures of them on a clio?

just got 4 yesterday going to fit them at the weekend.
they do seem a bit smaller as i had them stood sisde to side with my spare and there's about a inch difference in overall height nut i imagine that's less when fitted to the wheel and inflated.
the tread pattern is ace worth fitting just for that.

just got 4 yesterday going to fit them at the weekend.
they do seem a bit smaller as i had them stood sisde to side with my spare and there's about a inch difference in overall height nut i imagine that's less when fitted to the wheel and inflated.
the tread pattern is ace worth fitting just for that.
will have to let us know how you get on with them

Tyre walls are too soft for track use, fall to bits if you push hard.
Was at cadwell couple of yrs back the trophy that mashed the barriers was wearing???
When dry fine push on in the wet & be prepared for some stains.

Tyre walls are too soft for track use, fall to bits if you push hard.
Was at cadwell couple of yrs back the trophy that mashed the barriers was wearing???
When dry fine push on in the wet & be prepared for some stains.

Really?? Found em fine at rockingham and I wasnt hanging about!!

What do you recomend mate?!

Kev was it FCS?
During a full day event on a warm day you will not believe how hot the wheels etc get, even with cool down lap. The air escaping from valves whilst balancing pressures is unreal.
Silverstone GP is 3 1/2 miles per lap, my contis were shredded & i didn't stay out too long.
My exaltos on Trophy had a michelin man on them after Donington it had no head!
Trackwork needs stiff sidewalls most everyday tyres are not.

Kev was it FCS?
During a full day event on a warm day you will not believe how hot the wheels etc get, even with cool down lap. The air escaping from valves whilst balancing pressures is unreal.
Silverstone GP is 3 1/2 miles per lap, my contis were shredded & i didn't stay out too long.
My exaltos on Trophy had a michelin man on them after Donington it had no head!
Trackwork needs stiff sidewalls most everyday tyres are not.

Aye pal, trax!! Wore well TBH!

So for track work mate..... Best off with the 888s or the yoko semis?