Yellowspeed coilovers for 197

chris1888-197

Paid Member
My 2 front springs are knackered and was looking at eibach springs but now thinking about coilovers to freshen up the suspension. What is everyone's thoughts on these for the money ?? I am doing my first track day in the 197 in 3 weeks so would appreciate what opinions are. Thanks

It's worth searching next time, as most times it's been covered.

Summary, they're great value for money, come with adjustable top mounts, they're monotube dampers, separate adjustable height from preload, can set rear droop too, has adjustable compression and rebound (combined in 1 dial) to fine tune to your desire.

Last edited:
Reactions: DS197
@suj thanks mate appreciate that. Il prob go for then seem.rrally good value for money.

No worries, they really are great value for money, seeing as they come with top mounts, if you got Bilstein B14 comes without top mounts and is same price (so with top mounts they are way more expensive) that is before the extra features like stated above.

Also they offer stiffer "track springs" from places like KamRacing (if you do want stiffer springs).

@suj thanks mate appreciate that. Il prob go for then seem.rrally good value for money.
Did you go for the Yellowspeeds in the end?

I'm considering them for my 200 cup which came with H&R lowering springsbut they are a tad crashy. I looked at returning it to stock but replacing the dampers and top mounts as everything is going to be in bits but boy are the stock cup springs pricey. 4 springs cost £100 more than a full set of new cup dampers!