Xmas present buying help!!! Camera

My Mrs has asked for a 'decent' camera and from this (and from seeing her mate flaunt around with her £600 DSLR) I guess she means SLR or the type.

Now I know some of you are pretty good with the old photography malarkey so was seeking some advice. I'm looking for an entry level DSLR or what I believe to be called a 'bridge' camera, nothing too extravagant just enough to get some decent pics.

To make the challenge even harder I've already forked out for the other presents so this is like a secondary gift and thus I'm looking to spend around £80-£150.

Any ideas? Or is it unachievable?

It's smalller than a bridge, it'd probably get more use because it's easier to just chuck in a bag in my experience with women (limited :tongueout: ). Anything close to a SLR will probably end up left in a drawer as they're not small things.

Mmm good point there however, 350 is way over budget. I think I'll take her to currys to see what she wants to get out of the camera and to see what she likes the hold of. May have to increase by budget slightly.

Similar Thread Suggestions