Xenon Or Hids for New 200?

Renault never offered Xenon headlights on the 200, aparently due to "lack of demand" when they offered them on the 197. Because of this you are stuck with aftermarket HID kits, make sure your car has the optional extra "corning headlights" spec'd otherwise you need to purchase a pair from a trader on here, roughly £300.

Not to sure if the do or not, its the silverstone edition so i'm guessing they do but no difference on the road if i do haha, you know which ones are the best to get? and any replacement LED indicators brake lights etc? Thanks

The Silverstone just has the standard lights so you will need to upgrade to the projectors in order to have hids and stand a chance of not getting pulled every time you drive past a policeman. Here is my Silverstone with projectors and 6k hids!

DSC_0191.jpg

The Silverstone just has the standard lights so you will need to upgrade to the projectors in order to have hids and stand a chance of not getting pulled every time you drive past a policeman. Here is my Silverstone with projectors and 6k hids!

DSC_0191.jpg

love this lots