Xenon & Cornering Light Bulbs

chapperzuk

Gold Member
Hey guys. I'm looking at matching the colour of my Xenon headlights and cornering lights to my LED sidelights. I believe 6000k D2S bulbs are what I need for the main Xenon headlights?

What bulbs would I need for my cornering lights to match? Also, if I wanted to match the full beam, would I need to fit a HID kit or does it work from the Xenon lights? I'm not too sure how the full beam works on my 197, but the lights seem to lift up almost when I turn them on.

Thanks in advance :smile:

You will need h7 for both cornering and full beam, i would advise against using a hid kit, due to the fact they need to be turned on for a while to get the full brightsness, and flashing them on/off would probablt damage the ballast. Phillips diamond vision are pretty good

You will need h7 for both cornering and full beam, i would advise against using a hid kit, due to the fact they need to be turned on for a while to get the full brightsness, and flashing them on/off would probablt damage the ballast. Phillips diamond vision are pretty good

Thanks mate, much appreciated. Does 6000k D2S bulbs sound right for the main headlights too?