www.mib.org.uk

u do roy but all was paid for there and then, hit the wall the bridge over ardeanu, abit of a tank slapper on and then a big bang

Well what does the letter say and what are they after, basically a part of your insurance premium goes to the MIB so if say a car hits you and they aren't insured/involved in an Accident and they aren't insured then you can go through the MIB to recoup the cost and also any compensation claims. But again all depends on what your letter says.

Ian

Last edited:
Well what does the letter say and what are they after, basically a part of your insurance premium goes to the MIB so if say a car hits you and they aren't insured/involved in an Accident and they aren't insured then you can go through the MIB to recoup the cost and also any compensation claims. But again all depends on what your letter says.

Ian

just want details of my last insurer and my old policy number

about a grand woody tho no damage to the wall and 400eruos to fill a fooking form in

fair enough. i think ill get insurance for 2011 trip to nurburg how much is it?

fair enough. i think ill get insurance for 2011 trip to nurburg how much is it?

cheapest quote i got wwas £600 but that covered no working part on the car, only covered body panels only covered driver, didnt cover any passengers, or any damage to anything else, weather that be track or another car!!

cheapest quote i got wwas £600 but that covered no working part on the car, only covered body panels only covered driver, didnt cover any passengers, or any damage to anything else, weather that be track or another car!!
you can see why people dont bother

if i wrap up. i'd not stop crying long enough to sort the insurance out neways lol