would you buy this?

Don't touch it mate had a express car for 8 months the exact same an had over 3 grand of warranty done on it, it will fall to bits mate

I wouldn't buy it... 4 owners is a lot for a car of this age. That speaks volumes IMO.

I would say that previous owners have said "This car is a dog" probably speaks more than the number of owners.

Nice idea that any probs will have been sorted under warranty, but I bet they haven't. If they weren't sorted at the time the car left the Ren press fleet then they probably haven't been taken care of.

Driven as the Frenchies intended. Get it paid for and enjoy it.

Personally it wouldn't put me off one bit, I'd check everything felt and looked ok and I'd want to see the history first, maybe even ring Renault UK and ask who it was looked after by when it was a press car etc.. But it certainly wouldn't put me off.

I wouldn't buy it... 4 owners is a lot for a car of this age. That speaks volumes IMO.

I would say that previous owners have said "This car is a dog" probably speaks more than the number of owners.

Nice idea that any probs will have been sorted under warranty, but I bet they haven't. If they weren't sorted at the time the car left the Ren press fleet then they probably haven't been taken care of.

agree here!!!!!

I like it when you go to car shows and someone there has magazine articles and press cuttings from when their car was a 'press car' you don't think about stuff like this, the pic in the first post is ace and may have sold a few cars to a good few buyers.

But not many people want that done to their own car :rofl:

A mate works at available car and told me about this one a couple of days ago, i'll have to ask if it's a good un.

you could always use the fact thats its been used and abused to your advantage? Try drive the price down, id squirm a little if a customer came to buy a car from me and had a pic of said car litterally flying through the air chasing a focus rs.

not promising a massive drop, but would make me sweat a little.

If it was me, then hell no.

Will be like a cheap hooker, all loose and nasty :nope:

fantastic!! made me lol

you could always use the fact thats its been used and abused to your advantage? Try drive the price down, id squirm a little if a customer came to buy a car from me and had a pic of said car litterally flying through the air chasing a focus rs.

fantastic!! made me lol

That'll never happen at available car, they won't budge on prices, i went to the donington one they said they can't move on price, it was in there for months after.

I think they prey on people who struggle getting finance to sell cars to.

Would be go to see the salesmans face showing him the pic but i fear some poor, unsuspecting sole will buy it and not realise until they register on here.

I've sent my mate the pic and video so if the price drops overnight, they've seen it. :wiz:

That'll never happen at available car, they won't budge on prices, i went to the donington one they said they can't move on price, it was in there for months after.

Would be go to see the salesmans face showing him the pic but i fear some poor, unsuspecting sole will buy it and not realise until they register on here.

I've sent my mate the pic and video so if the price drops overnight, they've seen it. :wiz:

ha! Renaultsport cars are poison too, youd think they would move if it got it sold. Mine was traded in last month and I imagine it will be in stock a good while.

http://www.arnoldclark.com/used-car...naultsport-3-dr/2009-(09-59)/ref/arncn-63709/

good luck selling it! :tongue_smilie:

fantastic!! made me lol

i might have to go back and hide a copy of the picture in the service book or on the adjuster for the seat somwhere :tongue_smilie:

Part with money to buy a car that has brief experience of a low earth orbit? Sod that, buy one of the other gazillion Clio 200's that are for sale.