Wotbox clio 197

Hi there can anyone please help me what color is the wires of the Throttle Position Sensor and the Cam Position Sensor for a renault clio 3rs 197 F4r engine and what does each wire do or work for on the Throttle Position Sensor and the Cam Position Sensor? Thanks in advance

What problem are you having? Renault use a wiring system called VISU for all wiring grouped by model like the 197 Clio is a Mk3 so known as X85

Hi turkie172 i am struggling because i am putting in a wotbox and i have to know what each wire does on the Throttle Position Sensor and the Cam Position Sensor and i have to know what color each wire is and what it does

OK I'm familiar with launch control and quick shifters but on Superbikes, Intercept all your wires at the ECU and feed the box inside the car as it will be a better environment for the box and easier to program with the laptop. The inputs all go to the ECU so it will be neater and easier at that point so what you need is ECU pinouts and wire colours that's should be OK. We need to know the year of the car but it should all be the same and if the car is a cup / keyless full car and options like Xenon headlights, RHD or LHD that sort of thing. Why not sign up it costs £5 a year or there is other one off options and we can put this in the "How To " section which is only for paid members and we can do a write up with some pictures. Where abouts are you based I have a feeling from the name your in the Emerald Isle.

Last edited:
Hi there yes i do my car is clio rs 3 197 2007 model it doesn't have the Xenon Headlights and also it is not keyless start

Hi there sorry for bugging you like this but you are the only one that help's me, you don't perhaps have the color of the wire that goes to the ecu for power that runs to the Coils? Because there are 4 different power wires that comes of the coils to the ecu, so i just need that 1 power wire that goes to the ecu i am going to tap it in by the ecu

Have moved the wiring info to the how to section still willing to help but in the How to section were this belongs.

Hi there i have signed up as a paid member for a year but i can still not go into the How To section?

It doesn't say "Paid Member" under your name, so I don't think you have.
Once you have become a paid member (it should be instantaneous) then the link from Turkie above will be available to you.