Woppy's Machined and Detailed 197 Cup

Got the car back from the detailer the other day and thought I'd share some pictures with you chaps.

Really happy with the results, it's kind of taken the shine off the newly power coated wheels which looks better now (if you get what I mean)

The detailer chap Gareth has done an amazing job and who said you can't polish a turd.... (as someone at work said, the cheeky &£#%!!)

IMG_0661_zpsdzcenot6.jpg

IMG_0662_zpsmjn1x3dj.jpg

IMG_0679_zps7hrmde6z.jpg

IMG_0696_zpsjpya0yda.jpg

IMG_0703_zpsjh92d6ng.jpg

IMG_0694_zpsbr1xv68m.jpg

IMG_0685_zpsxzs9pad0.jpg

IMG_0699_zpshgzghia1.jpg

IMG_0700_zpsaz1h9m3x.jpg

IMG_0695_zps5jomt7ud.jpg

IMG_0683_zpsirs9eigb.jpg

IMG_0682_zps56myzjnx.jpg

IMG_0704_zpsuj5ylksm.jpg

IMG_0672_zpspnfucmoc.jpg

IMG_0691_zpsafx6ctng.jpg

IMG_0706_zpsfxeai3ph.jpg

Sorry, got a bit trigger happy!

Cheers for looking anyway :smile:

Cheers chaps... Yeah Gareth said it ridiculously hard paint and pretty flat as well so really had to work at it, it's come up a treat though.

I'm off to see a vehicle wrapping company in a couple of weeks about possibly wrapping the back of my Recaros in gloss black wrap... Free of charge he going to test a bit to see if it adheres properly, (what with being plastic and not 100% smooth) hopefully it will so that will be the next thing.

Looks great! This is possibly one of the nicest 197's I've seen where the exhausts actually match the car. So many don't seem to fit right with the diffuser or just look crap in general. For that reason I've always been a fan of the sort of hidden away look - yours however look spot on!

Cheers for comments chaps

Very nice!

What products did he use?

Well I know some of the products are Dodo Juice and Illusion but there was some other stuff which I've never heard off! I now know he use Autosmart G101 as a cleaner for the arches and engine (going to some myself) but other than that, not sure tbh.

That looks ace bud. If you get the back of the recaros wrapped, pls put a photo up.:thumbup:

Mate honestly, I so hope it works.... Gloss black with a small white Recaro logo at the top! I'll keep yous informed on that.

Looks great! This is possibly one of the nicest 197's I've seen where the exhausts actually match the car. So many don't seem to fit right with the diffuser or just look crap in general. For that reason I've always been a fan of the sort of hidden away look - yours however look spot on!

Thanks mate, it's getting there. Yeah I'm really happy with the Supersprint. Tad expensive but worth every penny. It matches the diffuser angle perfectly and sounds bloody good too!!

Man after my own heart

I just need to give mine after a correction to finish it off

Over the last month ive bought 2 new genuine headlights and new side repeaters as they had both started showing signs of age. Like the CCTV too :wink:

Man after my own heart

I just need to give mine after a correction to finish it off

Over the last month ive bought 2 new genuine headlights and new side repeaters as they had both started showing signs of age. Like the CCTV too :wink:

To right! All about the restore and having the perfect example ha.

if it only wasnt a pig to keep it that clean all the time :rain:

Tell me about it, had a minor shower the morning after I picked it up... Bloody gutted ha... Oh well, I'll give it some TLC at the weekend... All clothes, sponges, buckets etc have been washed and ready for the first 'after detail' clean :tongueout:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Woppy Projects/Progress Threads 15
melvin1993 Gallery 1