Windshield type?

Hello everyone,

I am in a need of a windshield and have one question.
Is the windshield on rs same as on regular clio? Is it thiner? Lighter?
Thanks.

The Clio RS has two options with or without the automatic headlight/rain sensor but the Diesel Clio 3 has three options the extra is without auto headlight/rain and then with or without climate control.

How does a climate influence windshield? So basicly if i get a windshield with headligh/rain sensor all will fit. Thanks

There is a small sensor behind the center dash screen that detects the suns affect heating the car but if you don't have climate control the rear view mirror needs changed as the mount is different I don't understand why every car did not have climate control as it was a £150 option in a £20,000 car. Anyway you can pop the sensor out it will be a plastic blank the keyless cars have the loom connector behind the center display I think from memory there is a dummy connector that stops it rattle around in there if the car does not have the sunlight radiation sensor. The 172 Clio's had a special heat reflective tint I guess the sensor means a less expensive windscreen can be used.

1725192024492.png

The climate control mirror

Reactions: Sean197