Window Tints, How Dark?

Looking to have my rear windows tinted on my GW200 but unsure how dark to have them?

I was thinking 20% (cuts out 80% light), anyone got any pictures of their tints please, would be useful.

Thanks

Got 80's on mine and it looks the dogs also 50's on the front (cheeky) when I got mine done they said that about 90% of the tints they apply are 80% so can't relie got wrong I'll try get some pics tomorrow my cars GW so quite a contrast but I love it

im intrested in doing this to my gw aswell but didnt want the tint to clash or look to dark, so some pics would be handy.

Ive just bought some 80% for my nimbus. Now have the fun of trying to fit it tho :worried:

Dont envy you at all I've tried applying tints myself. Never again! Spent so long trying to get the air out but in the end have up and ripped them off, also that rear screen has a fair curve to it. Tried to upload pics earlier but having trouble with Flickr. Ill keep trying tho

" title="Rs200 by rs200craig, on Flickr"

a>

a>

Last edited:
yeah its a mixture, have to be careful with white i think, but they both look hot. would like to see one lighter than that aswell tho.