Window module

Onrus

Paid Member
Hi guys. I need to order a window module for my clio. Does anyone have the part number from the window module for me to use when making the order? And how many pins does the Renault module have? See pic for the part I need. Thanks

Attachments

• 90448413-0BD8-433E-85D3-337680831A36.png
    90448413-0BD8-433E-85D3-337680831A36.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
No. It’s making a noise like it’s struggling up and down. My mechanic had it apart at said I need that module.

I just asked because the one touch can mess up with fully up and fully down to reset it you put the window all the way down and hold the button down for about 6 sec then all the way up and hold the button up for another 6 sec that tells the window how far to go. The other thing you can do is clean the channels with say a stiff nail brush or such then spray the felt channel with silicon spray to reduce the drag.

Thanks Turkie. One touch is fine. And they did clean it up and lube it but that lasted 1 day before it started struggling again.

The motors should be the same Modus Megane the same year the noise to me would suggest the motor if the module was removed there should be two pins give it 12 volts direct if the motor is fine and no noise then the module else the motor. What have you got model and year standard key or keyless one touch button or not.

The highlights are for Right Hand Drive which should be Australian but that's the full regulator the above eBay snapshot is UK modules to show they are left and right door compatible and the car types it's used on if you want to look for used parts, but window regulators were common failure on Meganne so might not be genuine ones in the cars used. If it were me I would remove the regulator assembly detach the motor remove the cap from the motor extract the rotor and check for water/corrosion clean up and grease and test directly I understand you might be at a remote area at that point you could transplant the motor with a used one I did see a video of European guy showing a ford window motor repaired by this method but I cant find it again.

Reactions: Onrus
Bru I’m not that handy. Are the 6 pins in this picture the correct amount of pins for my clio?

I recently bought the whole window regulator, which is the whole lifting mechanise including motor and Temic control module for £204 including the vat from my local Renault dealer. Considering the amount of time I had been messing around to try and get what was an 11 year old system to work properly, I thought it was good value, especially since Renault would charge most of that for the motor and controller.
You also want to take a look at the door switches, as the contacts oxidise over time making the contact erratic. I took the switch apart and cleaned everything up. Which made a huge difference to the control.

Reactions: Onrus