Window coming down on own

iAndy

Platinum Member
This has really freaked me out..... Went to shop yesterday and I can't remember putting window down, got up this morning with neighbour telling me window was down, came home last night and walked past car and never noticed it was down. Is this something that anyone else has had happen? Or is it me being dumb. Luckily everything was still in the car, iPod cd's and everything untouched!

More than likely you, everyday I see one left with the window down.

Now if it happens again.........

had it been raining ?

As i had this on my Lupo Gti as the roof spoiler (Factory fit) wasn't on right and water got in the 'C' pillar and was shorting the motor our causing the windows to come down whenever it rained or i washed it...:swear:

OK.... its just happened again! Pulled up outside work, locked car up and walked down and then ten minutes later its down again! This is annoying

Yeah and now it won't turn off without pressing the stop button twice, won't unlock or lock unless ya try about three times or more! Oh and no matter what ya do it beeps at ya when getting into it........

Sound like a fault we have on the Megane!
Have you tried holding the switch in the up position for 5 seconds? - This resets the Switch / ECU on the meg. Or it might be water ingress due to blocked drainage holes?