Will these fit?

Can anyone tell me if 225/45 ZR17 94W will fit the standard 197 wheels? Don't know a lot about tyre sizes so any help will be appreciated

Cheers

To echo the above, yes they will, it's the size I ran as trackday tyres on my (old) spare set of 197 wheels.

Thanks for the replies, they bring another question. If you buy tyres from Germany would you have to pay import taxes or anything on them with it being in Europe, place in Germany selling syron street race tyres for a price that seriously makes me want to buy a full set but not sure if there would be taxes or custom charges when they arrive?

Thanks for the replies, they bring another question. If you buy tyres from Germany would you have to pay import taxes or anything on them with it being in Europe, place in Germany selling syron street race tyres for a price that seriously makes me want to buy a full set but not sure if there would be taxes or custom charges when they arrive?
[MENTION=4323]Gez[/MENTION] is selling some of these. Brand new still in the wrapping too if I remember correctly.

Cheers for the mention lads! :smile:

yes I have some, I've since noticed that they're on offer cheaper than what I'm offering them for! Looks like the offer has started this morning
[MENTION=4271]leeboy[/MENTION] PM me if you want mine for an even further discounted price.