Why is there mist?

Got this mist around my windows. Does anyone know of this is a common problem or how to fix it? This was on a hot day so not sure why this happened...
image.jpg

When I was looking to buy a Clio one of the one's I went to see had similar marking all around one rear quarter window. A closer look revealed the whole rear quarter had been resprayed so obviously the window has been replaced or at least removed at some point.

As far as I am aware, no. This only had 12,000 miles when purchased and before that was at renault dealers. No obviously signs of repair, no wavey paint or anything :/

My car has this and so does my mums Clio ripcurl. Her car was bought brand new from Renault and it's never been hit or re sprayed or had a replacement window. I thought mine might have been to do with me getting the windows tinted recently but after seeing hers that's not the case. Just one of those things I guess.

Definitely looks like a cut mark from removing a window :/ my old car had that after it was broken into and repaired then after about 5-6months that happened

Similar Thread Suggestions