Why do the R.S cars loose money so quickly: your thoughts

I thought that the Silverstone edition had leather seats with the circuit outline stitched into the top. Was this an option or have I just seen a one off?

Think that guy had his custom made mate, but if it was an option!!! wowww i'm getting to renault fast to demand them!

Current prices??

What can I expect to sell my car for in todays prices?

Its an Albi 197, 39k, mint, FSH, belts done, TAX/MOT, new tyres, H&R spacers, ITG panel etc etc, ready to roll?

Its advertised at £5950 but had no takers, is this the time of year or is that just how they sit in the market now?

PS, this inst a for sale ad, will pay up again at the weekend and advertise here properly. Just curious as to why it hasnt sold yet?

Because no one wants to buy a car that costs a fortune to run 3 weeks before Christmas?

It's not uncompetitive price wise, I personally don't think it's the best time to sell a car.

I think you'd be better off taking off any mod parts and selling it as "standard" as well. They're not bumping up the price, and you'll get a little extra back.

Yeah i hope the time of year is all it is, when i advertised it it was the cheapest fixed price on ebay for the mileage. Hopefully it'll sell after xmas :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions