White lights!

Just bought my clio 197, the only thing that is bothering me is the lights. I've not got the xenons just the normal ones, can anyone recommend any bright white lights that don't cost the earth?!

Welcome to the club mate! I have the reflective headlights and use MTEC bulbs. I went for pure white, not blueish as it matches the led sidelight bulbs better. Have a look in the Gallery on here and look at "South East Mini-Meet". The second picture is mine in the mirror. See what others come up with though! I like mine and they weren't that expensive on eBay

Thanks mate, yes I love the white headlights! That's exactly what I'm looking for! Have you got a link for the ones you have?

Welcome to the club mate! I have the reflective headlights and use MTEC bulbs. I went for pure white, not blueish as it matches the led sidelight bulbs better. Have a look in the Gallery on here and look at "South East Mini-Meet". The second picture is mine in the mirror. See what others come up with though! I like mine and they weren't that expensive on eBay

Thanks mate, yes I love the white headlights! That's exactly what I'm looking for! Have you got a link for the ones you have?

Just have a quick search for MTEC Cosmos H7 then choose your colour temperature. My sidelights are Osram 501 LEDs. On a side note, it's worth paying the fiver for our How To section for a guide on fitting because it is a right pain in the ass! Best of luck and show us when you've made the change!