White 197 Cup I Want That Car TV Series

I am willing to travel for quality badbuzz m8. the only mods im interested in doing really are exhaust, induction and remap but i hear there are quite a few probs with flat spots which is holding me back and the only company i hear of that gets over them are ktec but if there are others closer then i would very much like to know who they are, FYI im only going off info received here so far lol

I am willing to travel for quality badbuzz m8. the only mods im interested in doing really are exhaust, induction and remap but i hear there are quite a few probs with flat spots which is holding me back and the only company i hear of that gets over them are ktec but if there are others closer then i would very much like to know who they are, FYI im only going off info received here so far lol

In regards to the flat spot if you have one check out this thread below.

Think its safe to say 99% of people who have done it have seen good results from such a simple fix

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showth...for-the-dreaded-FLAT-SPOT&p=452641#post452641

thank you Gam, i will look into that. Do you know of any other 197's that seem to jump out of gear a little too early or is it just me and my lead feet? :tongueout: lol

Martin I can't say I have experienced that myself matey. I tend to try and get a change before the shift indicator comes on to keep it in the power band.

I wish it was an 100% fix Kev :worried:

One of the worst car programmes on TV.

A synopsis of your average 'I want that car' programme:

Scenario: Dave from Hartly Wintney is looking for a new car to transport his growing family. His existing Mondeo is too small and with another kid on the way he needs a car with seven seats at least. He likes Ford as a brand and he is on a budget of £8-£10k.

Short list: Nissan Micra K11, Porsche 911 Turbo 997.2 and Ford Galaxy Ghia.

The presenter tries to justify the Micra due to it being well under budget at just £450 allowing him to spend his money on nappies and nannies. Dave will then drive the 911 whilst telling the presenter that he's always wanted a 911 and how he wishes he could afford to buy it. Then he'll drive the Galaxy and say how perfect it is for his growing family whilst the presenter sits there hoping none of his friends or family see him and laugh at him for being on such an abortion of a TV programme.

Dave will end up keeping the Mondeo as his now impending divorce will leave him penniless and sad for the rest of his life.

Fin.

I watched that episode last night :clap:

rs tuning in leeds