Which wheels will fit a 200

Hey guys looking to get a set of winter wheels for the 200 and just wondering what will fit eg Laguna, megane, scenic wheels. Have to be 17" as I have a nearly new set of 205/40/17 tyres from my last car.
Thanks for any help

Hey guys looking to get a set of winter wheels for the 200 and just wondering what will fit eg Laguna, megane, scenic wheels. Have to be 17" as I have a nearly new set of 205/40/17 tyres from my last car.
Thanks for any help

I would get some laguna alloys for the winter they look a bit like speedlines and should pick a set up for around £200.

So bought myself some laguna alloys 5 of them for £85 but the bolt holes are 12mm is it okay to drill out the holes to 14mm for the clio?

I've not heard of anyone that has had to do this either. Laguna wheels should be a straight fit

Wheel holes and bore holes can be drilled out but I wouldn't do a diy job.

Take a look at TT Tools ltd, they don't list it on their site but wheel modification is their business.

http://www.tttoolsltd.co.uk/services

Turns out only one of the wheels was the wrong hole size the rest are fine :smile: seller gave me £20 back so alls good and I'm getting the fabricators at my work to sort it out on the milling machine, they can centre the wheel and input the pcd to enlarge the holes perfectly, gonna have to leave it with them a while tho they need to design a program first :smile: and all This free of charge, will update if they manage it