Which rotors with DS2500's?

What rotors are people running or recommending for use with DS2500's or equivalent pads?
I am doing about 8-10 track sprints a year and a fair bit of fast road driving.
Still gets used for city commuting so can't be too full on.
Would ideally like something with slots/dimples as I do prefer the look and drilled are prone to cracking.
Thanks

Well, I have ds2500 with standard disks, I did look into the reyland 330mm conversion but thought it was probably overkill, maybe more appropriate for the megane.

Well, I have ds2500 with standard disks, I did look into the reyland 330mm conversion but thought it was probably overkill, maybe more appropriate for the megane.

Does this setup work well? Might just get Brembo HC's, I'll check if they come in a slotted version

I ran DS2500 on standard disc's and a real high quality brake fluid. More than adequate for anyone, seriously. did 40 minutes at 100% round brands hatch with no fade, often gave it a lot of **** the clio, and the brakes was always spot on.

I'm running the reyland 330mm kit and it's a massive improvement over that standard setup. I'm running DS2500 pads which are good, but I did prefer the CLRC6's that I had previously.

I've just bought the black edition HC Brembos and Ds2500, massive improvement over standard IMO but might just be because mine where really worn.

Similar Thread Suggestions