Cleaning Rust from Brake Rotors

Hi guy's,

As above anyone got any tips on cleaning the rear rotors? came outside after all of the rain and theres lovely bright orange
rust formed on them, it rubs off with a bit of a finger scrub but I don't really want to troll round all 4 wheels doing the same :/

HH

Ah wicked, thanks mate - I spent 20 mins searching but couldn't find anything think I was looking in the wrong place!

Errrrrr, just drive it and brake lots, its soon gone

This, happens all the time when they get wet. Seriously the ONLY cleaning you should ever consider on a rotor should be that done by the brake pads themselves, not a surface you want to mess about with too much.

This, happens all the time when they get wet. Seriously the ONLY cleaning you should ever consider on a rotor should be that done by the brake pads themselves, not a surface you want to mess about with too much.

Ah right then ill stay away from cleaning them then.

well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions