which replacement bulbs?

right i'm changing my headlights this weekend so need to get the bulbs sorted asap.

whats the recommendation? keep finding good reviews on Philips x treme and bluevision

need H1 dipped and H7 full

Hello Mr Sheep, well I replaced my H7 Bulbs last year from the original factory set to the Halfords 'Super Brilliance Blue', with the onset of the darker nights and drives down the motorway to my Girlfriends (now ex lol) and have had them in ever since.. and can 100% recommend them..

They came in the top 5 in a test that was carried out in Germany I think, by either Autocar or Autoexpress last year, I can't remember which? They beat a lot of more expensive bulbs and even the more expensive 'Extreme Brilliance' ones that Halfords also offer.

They really are a great 'bright' bulb and give off a more whiter light than blue actually, and light up road signs with great intensity..

Halfords do these buy one get one free also.. BARGAIN!! :thumbup1:

Hope this helps a little..

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...uctId_275441_langId_-1_categoryId_205263#dtab

I trust that you know how to get access to the passenger side one?? as it can be a little tricky to fit either side and you need hands like a surgeon lol

Last edited:
philips extreme won this years autoexpress test - just put a set in mine - do look brighter than the standard ones

pair of h7 with free sidelight bulbs and p+p £27.85p from powerbulbs.com :thumbup1: