Replacement Xenon bulbs & fitting

I have started to notice one of my Xenon bulbs is starting to dim. I have heard you need to change these in pairs.

I gave Renault a quick ring and they want £90 a bulb and its apparently a front bumper off job.

I am going to buy the bulbs online and get a mate to help with fitting them.

Any recommendations with where to purchase the bulbs & fitting would be appreciated?

Go on hids-direct mate, if they are factory fitted you want the d2s bulb mate, doing them is easy enough, the bumper is a few screws and bolts and jobs a guddun :smiley: save yourself some money!

Go on hids-direct mate, if they are factory fitted you want the d2s bulb mate, doing them is easy enough, the bumper is a few screws and bolts and jobs a guddun :smiley: save yourself some money!

Cheers for that just had a quick look.

Is there any difference between the cheap ones and the Osram ones?

£20 a pair of ebay, you can even change the colour temp to go white bluer. They are chinese bulbs thou, ive had two set now thou, one set in the clio n one set in the megane and still going strong.

I paid for the cheaper ones as they gave out a warranty and the quality is much better than standards in my opinion, I got 6000k but I believe standards are 4300k but I may be corrected on that.