Which oil do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivid white

Platinum Member
Hi all,

Its oil change time again, last time i used the Elf oil which was promoted by Renault. Is there anything out there which is better to use? Or any offers at the minute? I don't really want to pay through the nose for it.

Thanks
James

Titan go on Opie oil and see what they have on offer and if you are a paid member on here you get an extra 10% off as well saving you more precious penny's

Or get a full service kit from Karl? I think oil is only about £30 from him for the elf stuff.

Titan go on Opie oil and see what they have on offer and if you are a paid member on here you get an extra 10% off as well saving you more precious penny's

How do you do this, I have ordered loads of different times for cars, bikes, quads and ordered some just last week.
This is not the only forum I'm a member of either :worried:
J

I ordered for the Clio.
Fuchs Titan pro race S 5w/40 Ester synthetic for the engine
Fuchs Titan Sintofluid SAE 75W/80 synthetic for the Gbox
From Opie oils. I got 10L + 2L free on the engine oil but I'm not sure if that offer is still on.
J

Whats the difference between

Fuchs Titan Supersyn 5W-40
Fuchs GT1 XTL 5W-40

Only a couple of quid difference between them.

Thanks

can we not publish discount codes!!!!!!!!!1

non members can then take advantage of this - the whole point of being a paid member is having discounts from the traders!!!

just point paid members in the direction of the traders forum that non paid members cannot see - i am sure they can read!

Status
Not open for further replies.