Which exhaust

You've obviously extensively researched this subject, back to back testing of ALL different exhaust systems versus stock and have used an unbiased dyno to test all these products on, and have the factual evidence in the form of data to show us - right?

WTF are u on about?? No need for such a ****ty comment you tit! He asked who stocked the akro?? So i said Jamsport and k-tec, who are 2 of the UK's authorized akrapovic dealers. I OWN an akro and it was dyno'd before and after fitting so i do no what difference it is.

lol! I didnt make any more peak power mate (unmapped). But in the midrange and even below, 2k onwards it felt so perky over standard. Gained fair bit more power in the midrange! From 4k pickup response was sooo much better, the 5k kick was more pronounced and revved hard till the end. Felt like a different car after. There is a graph in my project thread. Basically it actually does what akrapovic says it does. Wasnt placebo either as i had a powerflow on before and it felt the same where as the akro really suprised me by the performance and the sound is just immense!! Expensive yes but you genuinely do get what you pay for. Is yours a 200 or 197?

its a 200 mate, had it 6 months and has been parked up in my unit, the car has only covered 600 miles....... took it to castle combe on friday and it was gd fun but still needs that bit of extra kick ! Have just ordered a 265 trophy so the 200 is going ot be the track toy