Which Exhaust Is Right For Me

Been on the look out for a used exhasut for a month now and havent seen any pop up so look like I might have to bite the bullet and buy new. If im going to have to do this then I want to get it right as its a lot of dorrah to spend.

During the week I do a lot of city driving so its first gear, crawl forward, stop lol. I want something that isnt over the top but you notice its there when you put your foot down.

My first thoughts are Milltek suits best, what do you guys think? Any I should avoid?

Yeah just want more of a grunt to be honest and hopefully with a remap it will release a few more horses. Ideally need to get hold of a maxogen too

I would stick with just getting the induction - cheaper and you get the noise when you want it. Unless you save up for the Arka...

TBH you are never going to notice the extra couple of bhp from an exhaust and remap.

It just isn't for me to change the exhaust I'm not a fan, but I agree that the standard exhaust can be a little quiet. I have had a load of positive comments about the way mine sounds now :smiley: