Which Dodo Wax For RB?

Collinite.

Cheap, very long lasting, easy to use and readily available.

Wax makes no (after numerous personal tests) difference to the outcome other than protection and water beading. No point paying top dollar for something which won't be able to outlast a £20 tin of Collinite.

I would love for somebody on here to prove me wrong and show me photographic evidence of 2 waxes - on the same fully corrected panel, that look any different to one another. Will eat humble pie, my hat, my foot etc etc if anyone can.

Most of the Dodo range seems to get a hard time these days - nothing wrong with them at all, but as alluded too, perhaps not the best for the money.

However, they do have some real gems in their range:

- Rainforest Rub, which ironically was their first wax, but is an absolute pleasure to use, great smell, easy to apply and remove and always looks great.

- Supernatural Hybrid, this is being released MONDAY and is a stunning blend between natural and synthetic. Pleasure to use, definitely adds something looks wise, and initial tests suggest its very, very durable. £30 for 100ml, everyone can afford it too.

I'd be inclined to give the SN:H a go myself...

You can order it from Waxamomo, use discount code 'gimme5' and you'll get a fiver off too :smile:

Most of the Dodo range seems to get a hard time these days - nothing wrong with them at all, but as alluded too, perhaps not the best for the money.

However, they do have some real gems in their range:

- Rainforest Rub, which ironically was their first wax, but is an absolute pleasure to use, great smell, easy to apply and remove and always looks great.

- Supernatural Hybrid, this is being released MONDAY and is a stunning blend between natural and synthetic. Pleasure to use, definitely adds something looks wise, and initial tests suggest its very, very durable. £30 for 100ml, everyone can afford it too.

I'd be inclined to give the SN:H a go myself...

You can order it from Waxamomo, use discount code 'gimme5' and you'll get a fiver off too :smile:

Thanks for the heads up on that Russ, I might give it a go too!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smorgan7 Detailing 1
rs ian Gallery 11
T Gallery 11
Benmc Detailing 5
ben_r1 Detailing 20