Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Had enough of the dam crap country.

Run by a group of mongs, we have nothing left to stay here for now.

Country was ruined by Brown and his mongs, and the new mob are just making it worse.

I am part German, and have fallen in love with Switzerland too:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

Question is, which one of the two would be best to live in. I adore Germany too, but something about Switzerland that I love (apart from their DIABOLICAL accent when speaking German lol!!!)

Opinions? I know we have some German residents on here, as well as some from Helvitica itself :smile:

Given the choice and based on no knowledge at all I would go for Switzerland - you never really hear a negative thing said about the place!

i live in germany its a really nice country (plus the ring) but its more expensive than the uk and i find germans to be mostly unhelpful not all of them but it might be because i dont speak very good german

I would love to live in Switzerland, if I win the lottery tonight I will be moving there as soon as possible! Its just Epic

I think most people in CH speak English fluently. That isn't an issue because if you go to a country, you should learn to speak their language.

CH has no enemies at all, never gets involved with anything. DE, on the other hand....

"Don't mention the war, I did once but think I got away with it!!"

I think most people in CH speak English fluently. That isn't an issue because if you go to a country, you should learn to speak their language.

CH has no enemies at all, never gets involved with anything. DE, on the other hand....

"Don't mention the war, I did once but think I got away with it!!"

well i do try but iv been massively busy spent more time in afghanistan and england in 2 years then germany

Switzerland definitely, as long as you don't mind not modding cars, it would be a pain in the ass taking it to StrassenVerkehrsAmt (Road Transport Authority) for testing...every modification, including changing alloys has to be tested lol!

Switzerland definitely, as long as you don't mind not modding cars, it would be a pain in the ass taking it to StrassenVerkehrsAmt (Road Transport Authority) for testing...every modification, including changing alloys has to be tested lol!

That can only be a good thing :wink:

Prevents chavs in their chav wagons from entering the country and ruining it :smile:

We really need that over here - might finally put a stop to the 'Halfords Friday night Specials' :tongue_smilie:

We really need that over here - might finally put a stop to the 'Halfords Friday night Specials' :tongue_smilie:

A good example of how the Swiss have a no nonsense policy to everything = WIN!

Depends what your job is a what you want.. if you would earn enough money at a job in Germany i would go for that, if not hen for Switzerland, it both has its up and downsides.....

Depends what your job is a what you want.. if you would earn enough money at a job in Germany i would go for that, if not hen for Switzerland, it both has its up and downsides.....

For me, it would be as simple as transferring from UPS in UK to UPS in DE or CH.

My wife would be wanting a job in Pharmacy wherever we ended up!

We would both need to learn advanced German, Switzerland's German is, how shall i put it, more difficult than Hoch Deutsch loL!!! :nope:

Similar Thread Suggestions