which air box set up?

I'm in two minds on which airbox set up to go for, v6 or maxogen. Would like to know how much in total is the v6 set up and where do I get it from? Or am I cheaper getting the over priced maxogen? Is there any power differences between the two?

i had the maxogen fitted to my RB197 in 2009,

what ive spent so far on my v6 setup i believe is more than what i paid for the maxogen setup

All in, Maxogen will be a lot cheaper.

It's also the easier route and people have had good gains with it.

K-tecs version should be available soon well thats what they told me a couple of weeks ago and will be considerably cheaper than the maxogen hence im holding out to see this

I'm looking forward to seeing what they've come up with as I remember speaking to them a few months ago and they had been working on it for a while then already.

Keep a eye open in the for sale bit and ebay you get some maxogens pop up now and then.

K-tec said to me theres would be ready very soon and that was months a go.

Don't know enough about the Maxogen to compare really, but it seems fairly obvious that the V6 box is better than standard. For a start the cup race cars run them and the few people that have fitted them have seen improvements even if its only minimal.

Last edited: