Where to buy H&R springs?

Larkspeed :thumbsup: Rock n Roll ! no issues and prompt delivery.
My H+R 30/40's (Grey) arrived last week - just gotta get the bad boys fitted...(to my Albi 197 NON Cup)

nom nom

Pics when done as that's what I'm putting them on. Although I do have H&R spacers too.

Larkspeed :thumbsup: Rock n Roll ! no issues and prompt delivery.
My H+R 30/40's (Grey) arrived last week - just gotta get the bad boys fitted...(to my Albi 197 NON Cup)

nom nom
Northwest performance fitted mine for 100 quid. I think that's a great price unless your too far away

30mm spacers - each corner? got any pics dude? (off to have a gander at your posts!) - considering 16's here - (not trying to hijack - just replying)

-----------------
coolio bud - bit far for me but gives us an idea of fitment price - cheers.

-----------------
wheel alignment thrown in ! bargain !

-----------------

cheers

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm looking at H&R springs. I have a 197 FF with cup chassis. What set up would you recommend? I would prefer the front slightly down on the front?

Hey guys I'm looking at H&R springs. I have a 197 FF with cup chassis. What set up would you recommend? I would prefer the front slightly down on the front?

H&R 30mm/40mm. Sits lovely on these. :smile:

Thinks its just to help get the back end stooped more to match the arch gap when fitting 30/40's, as the front of most non cup (ff)197's I have seen seem to sit slightly higher at the rear than the front to start with.

The rear still sits higher than the front as Renaultsport intended, it's just lower all round. :smile:

The handling is improved over standard too, but I fitted Cup Dampers at the same time so it's hard to judge the springs alone for me.

How much more do they drop when springs are bedded in mate? Just down to the intended heights ?... are a few twisty b road blasts enough to settle the height or does it take a while after fitment?
Taa

Mine was instantly lower. But I'd say over 2-3 weeks she dropped even more and then settled. I've not actually measured the before/after height to be honest, but there is a noticable difference compared to standard. And the difference if you get next to a non-Renaultsport Clio is quite alarming, it makes them look like a Hilux or something!!! :smiley:

There's some photos on my build thread, think I've linked that on Page 3 of this one. :wink:

Hahaha cheers!!! :thumbsup:

I'd say if you can stretch to a new set of Dampers whilst you're at it (~£200) then it's a good time to refresh everything whilst it's all off the car.

I did think about that bud, but gotta fork out for tax and belt service soon.mines on just over 35k so will see how I get on with std dampers 1st.

Ryan , 40 all round there mate?

Last edited:
I know ktec stopped selling them, and then started selling the new ones a few months later. I got mine direct from H&R through a local tuning/parts garage. So my advice would be to try somewhere similar near you.