Where should i go next with my car?

As a few of you know I'm running the meg engine at 270bhp and 330lbft just not sure what to do???

-Shall i leave it there and get another car/project?
-Push for even more power and torque?
-Improve putting power down and cornering?

The real prob i have is the car drives really well, would be worried if i went to another car it would rubbish in comparison. also if i were to change anthing else would it spoil what I already have?? (the car is a cup btw on standard suspension)

-Cheers for any advice Andy

the only thing i could maybe think of mate is some KW clubsports but apart from that id say the car is near perfect so id give myslef a pat on the back with a finished project and keep the cup as it is now while ur ahead

Yeah I'd go for suspension and handling mods next really, for me I think that would make it the perfect Clio. If it were my car though I'd avoid the whole stripping and caging it route that some people go down, if you want a cup racer then just buy one IMO.

Or you could sell up and go RWD, to be honest that's what I've got my eye on, and its why I'm not gonna go down the modding route on the Clio.

Diff. If you've not already got one.

Suspension. Whatever floats your boat.

Cage. Go down the R.26.R route, that's my eventual goal.

i am kinda in the same situation mate.

i love how my car is at the moment. can drive it totally normal day to day, and then it goes hell for leather when requested.

i am going for a megane box and diff. this will help tenfold using the power out of corners. As i discovered on track, its hard to apply power out of certain corners.

its just a shame the megane box is that much longer as i prefer the shorter clio box. but my current one feels like everyday its getting closer to death!

I also want to upgrade to coilovers. clubsports or AST's. just to be able to improve the handling, add some camber etc. from the reports that people have made, the clubsports only improve the car.

I am also thinking of going down the cage route. but i would keep it very civil. Definately R26.r or GT3 RS style. so carpets, door cards etc etc all in place, with a half or full cage and buckets.

I think the car has enough power until i address the chassis. I do want a few bits, like a 200 cell sports cat down pipe. but going too much further, you need to upgrade the internals. which is a few ££££

The big problem is its easy to exhaust the options available to the clio's. I admire yours cause the engineering work is your own. The megane engine is a great conversion but again the ceiling easily reached quite quickly. You need a ton load of money to push it beyond 300 bhp. Coilovers, brakes and other stuff align itself to the track rather than the road. Obvious if thats where your buzz is....But equally there are cheaper ways of getting the track buzz.

Its all down to what you want from your project....Id love to fit ITB's and the more people say the difficulties involved, the more I want to do it.