wheels from tirerack.com

Hi guys,

im ordering some wheels and dunlops from tirerack.com

just after some thoughts on these wheels

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=W29036501B&wheelMake=Sparco&wheelModel=Assetto+Gara&wheelFinish=Black+Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=Volvo&autoModel=C30&autoYear=2011&autoModClar=T5&filterFinish=All&filterSize=All&filterBrand=Sparco&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Weight

THe wheels are sparco Assetto Gara 17x7.5 +40

judging off the offset it should fit with 225/45R17 dunlops around them? if not let me know. if there is a better suited wheel on tirerack that you know of please let me know too.

cheers
Mark

Somebody else enquired about these the other week....have a search

have searched. ive been through a fair bit through the wheels section and havent found anything yet. do you have a link?

offset is et+40
may have to run 215s instead of 225.

some members are running 25mm spacers. thatll leave it with a et+43 correct? 3mm difference should be decent enough i hope.

i would say et40 would be abit too close, im running et45 and they are close enough leaving enough space to the arch, mines even lowered.

cheers ryan, thats what i wanted to hear.. illl try to get +45 or ill do some cutting to make the 40s fit.. :smile:

I've been looking at these for myself too... I think they look stunning on a 197/200.

Below are a few pics from a German Clio 3 RS forum:

cimg1480.jpg

cimg1477.jpg

dsc01182fic0.jpg

dsc01184vdlv.jpg

dsc01185iese.jpg

dsc01180uudj.jpg

dsc011789n5y.jpg

dsc01177euhq.jpg

I think the Albi blue on the pics above is already lowered and it seems ok. Because you can also get the wheels with ET 45, rather than ET 40 (which is for Volvo C30)...

Actually just calculated the difference, ET45 pushes them 23mm out. Which is only 4mm more than the 8J ET55 wheels I have.

Probably fine then :smile:

ahh excellent guys. those pics helped a lot.

tirerack.com doesnt mention a +45 assetto. but now that its there ill place the order. thanks guys youve been a big help ill post pics of them on the car.

and i do plan on installing coils as I track every car I own, speaking of which my brother is tracking his identical blue 197 in about 4 hours :smile:

:oops:
just ordered a set from wheelbase £599 all in and they had them in stock for delivery, they look awesome :smile:

I enquired about these a couPle of months ago through demon tweeks and they told they wouldn't Fit a 200 without rubbing ?

I got them from wheelbase in Manchester they had a few sets available, they are 7.5x17 and I saved £100.

They were spot on to deal with too.

Yes they are made by OZ