Wheel Shops And Advice...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
Evening all,

I'm very tempted to go for a set of Ultraleggeras. I've looked around in the usual places, Demon Tweeks etc., but I was wondering if anybody could reccomend a good shop that don't take the p!ss with the prices? Also, am I right in thinking that 17x8 ET55 will be fine and won't rub the sh!t out of my arches?

Cheers,

Willis

Evening all,

I'm very tempted to go for a set of Ultraleggeras. I've looked around in the usual places, Demon Tweeks etc., but I was wondering if anybody could reccomend a good shop that don't take the p!ss with the prices? Also, am I right in thinking that 17x8 ET55 will be fine and won't rub the sh!t out of my arches?

Cheers,

Willis

That's the size you want. 5 x 108, Centre bore of 60.1, ET55 and 17 x 8". I think I'd got mine from tweeks tbh. Were the cheapest I could find at the time. FYI, the ain't cheap wheels.

I agree with you N0ddie they ain't cheap wheels but damnnnnn they look sick!!!

Daz - that's the best price i have seen for ultras too!

Cheers lads!!! :smile:

Yeah I know they're not the cheapest, but any saving is better than none. I've been looking at TD 1.2s too which seem to be about half the price and Sparco Pesta as something a little different. Don't think it'll be until after Christmas once we get all the sh!t weather out of the way but I need a figure to save for. :smiley:

Yeah, they're on a par with the Ultra's price-wise and they're listed on the O.Z Racing website so I think they're being made by O.Z too now. Now I just need to decide wether to get them without tyres or get a deal and have a spare set of rubber... Hmmm...

Oh, also, if I moved the ET down to 50, I still shouldn't suffer with scrubbage should I?