Wheel Refurb

Morty197

Clean all the things
Platinum Member
Getting my wheels refurbed so going to change the colour too. I have an Albi 197 so I was thinking of Anthracite but wondered if anyone has any opinions on other colours?

Look at my project thread.

I will have some newly refurbished anthracite Raiders for sale soon, just waiting to get the tyres removed to I can have them done.

hm no, white on RB but not Albi.

Get them done in anthracite with a spray over of silver for some sparkle.

Got to be Anthracite or black really then. Got a quote from TWS for £220 never referbed wheels but I seems like a fairly good deal???

Had my wheels done yesterday at TWS in manchester...only went to look at the colours and ended up having it done there and then.
i went looking to decide between black or anthracite and the anthrcite looks stunning in the flesh and darker than the picture on their website shows with a bit of metallic in it.
Cant fault the service....left my car at 8 in morning and it was all done by 4.00pm would recommend them very highly and they got 15% discount off at the moment.
Will put some pictures up soon

That's brill, thanks for the info. Do you have some before and after pics? Would like to see the look of the Albi with both. If you don't mind me asking could you say how much they charged?

Well mines Albi blue like yours with same silver raiders so nothing different from you to start with although a few minor scuffs, but the anthracite has transformed them totally....the offer was £207 if i dropped the wheels off...but once i was there i thought sod it !!! so they charged tenner extra to take tyres off and put back on after with balancing.
Then i had special wax coating as you do and centre caps done so added up to £300 with vat.....bit of a jump from 207 but im more than happy with end product and doing without hassle of taking wheels off myself and being without car.
Will take a picture soon as i can for you

Anthracite powder coat

Heres a quick couple of snaps before it got dark taken on my phone....not great pictures but think you can see the look

Heres a quick couple of snaps before it got dark taken on my phone....not great pictures but think you can see the look

Last edited:
I am having mine done at TWS in a few weeks - my choice is charcoal or satin black on a Nimbus! Choices! Choices! I look forward to the end result though - the lacquer on my fronts is all flaky!

Pretty dark...darker than they were in the pics on the website...
still look S£xy though:001_tt1: gotta get it done