Wheel refurb starting to deteriorate already

Had my wheels refurbed back in march/April and now the paint on one of them has gone a bit 'crinkly' for want of a better word. Anyone seen this before? Will it get worse? Got a year's warranty so should be able to take it back but wondering if I should wait and see if it occurs anywhere else. Pic below if the upload works....erysepah.jpge3ajeta4.jpg

I clean them every week to two weeks and I sealed them with G5 armour which is supposed to last at least 6 months.

The Poor Boys wheel sealant is.... Well poor. G5 by G/techniq is probably the best you can get.

I'd be taking them as you you can to ever did that. Needs painted to fix it properly.

Really? That is interesting cos I had the brake fluid changed a couple of weeks ago and there wasn't any marks on the wheels to suggest they'd had the wheels off, but I'd thought they had to come off? Didn't notice the blemish until washing it after. Coincidentally there are also a few streaks of something on that wheel that won't come off which surprised me with using the g5. I guess the brake fluid could cut through this tho?

I would say it's brake fluid then it will have bitten into the new paint. I have seen this a few times before !!! unfortunately it will req a re paint.

Well that's kinda good news cos I was going to have a moan at the wheel people, but now I need to ring the servicing guys instead... How can you do a brake fluid change without taking wheels off?

Maybe they did remove the wheels and put them under the car as they changed the fluid and splashed the wheel, again I have seen this before also !

Typical place to miss lacquering as well, this is why I paint each damn spoke with a really dinky gun, a lot of these places hang them up and do a quick job. It does look thin to me the lacquer.....a harsh alloy wheel cleaner will probably damage exposed base coat.

Where abouts are you mate? I'm in lincolnshire and go to a place called wheelcraftuk.net they are in my village and I've always gone to them. The guy who owns it does a brilliant job and I've never had any issues on three different cars. Just had the clio wheels done there this week

If they did a really poor job on your front calipers with the fluid change you could technically get leverage to just the outer bleed nipple when it's jacked up, there is one on the inside too being 4 pot fronts

Soz for delay, I'm in Berkshire pikey so bit far for me but glad to hear of somewhere doing a good job.
Yeh I think it must be the brake fluid, frank. I noticed the caliper's got a slight run down it and the area of the wheel that's corroded would be right by it. The guys that did the refurb did a pretty good job 2nd time round (they fluffed it up first time :-/ ). Cheers for all the advice guys....